Our market reports highlight many encouraging trends in the Madison area real estate market:
- Home sales in the Madison area increased for the 19th straight month in January.
- Pending home sales were up in January, too.
- Inventory is running lower compared to the last several years.
- Home prices are poised to rise in 2013.
- Housing starts are rising.
- Foreclosures are decreasing (significantly).
This year is shaping up to be a very good year for the Madison area home seller.
Have a great Monday.